Wednesday, November 13, 2013

GOODBYE!!!!!!!

It's funny how someone can make you feel so important, and at the same time, itatapon ka nila. It's funny that your "friend" treats you as if you're the most important person in his/her life, and at the same time, they keep on being with other people. If someone treats you like this, GO AWAY. Walk away from that person. You know you deserve more than that. You deserve someone who will choose you over and over again, and not just someone who will throw you over and over and  over and over and over again. 

Honestly, di naman naitapon yung panahon ko. This happened para magising ako sa katotohanan. You're selfish, and I can't really blame you. Gusto mo andyan lang ako, pero ako di mo naisip. Gusto mo andyan lang ako, pero yung feelings ko never mong inisip. Peksman sa height mo, GI, huling beses na 'to na papasok ka sa buhay ko. Kung magugunaw na ang mundo bukas, I'd rather be alone than to be with you, than to hear your voice or read your sweet messages or receive your lettering. Puro ka moves, moves, moves, at lahat ng yun papanindigan mong walang meaning. You have proven me na hindi wrong timing lahat, na hindi lang di natin 'to oras, DI LANG TALAGA TAYO PARA SA ISA'T ISA. 

I'm letting go of everthing.
I don't hate you, I hate what you did to me couple of years ago. And I hate what you're doing to me ngayon. Lesson learned 'to sakin. I'm wide awake with the fact that I MUST NEVER CHOOSE YOU EVER AGAIN kasi paulit ulit ulit ulit lang, kasi di ako yung taong kaya mong seryosohin at pahalagahan talaga.


Respeto lang, layuan mo na din ako.

Will just erase this shit after some time.
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
I hate that conversation!!!!!!!! Sana di ka na lang nagsend ng kahit ano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May karapatan kang ipahayag yan. Tongue in a lung, wag kang tatameme.