Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tongue In A Lung: Here Together




1
Baby come to me
Take my hand, please
Promise your heart won't break
You heard it well
I'll never leave
And maybe time can pass us by
But I'll never go
I will never go
CHORUS:
Cause we're here now baby
No one else will matter
And we're here to spend the rest of our lives together
2
Lately, I've missed your lips
Your precious touch
You're all I know
And maybe, my dreams you'll see
It's what I do to think of you
But maybe time won't pass us by
Still I'll never go
I will never leave you behind
CHORUS
CHORUS
COMPOSER: Jastine Gaffuy

Wala lang, mas masarap isipin yung pag-ibig kaysa hinanakit. Mas masarap maexcite sa mga magagandang bukas kaysa sa kung ano mang malungkot na bagay. 


Gusto ko lang 'tong kantang gawa ng pinsan ko kaya shineshare ko sa inyo. Sorry sa boses-ng-may-sipon, fudge. Hopeless romantic lang ang peg kaninang hapon.

Stay in love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

May karapatan kang ipahayag yan. Tongue in a lung, wag kang tatameme.