Monday, August 25, 2014

This girl, my girl

9:10pm
Aug 25, 2014

Kakatapos kong makipag-facetime with her. Sobra lang yung feels ko ngayon. Amazeballs!!! When I look at her, I can't help but smile. Everytime I have that chance to see her, sobrang ang tumatakbo sa isip ko na I really don't know how we get to this point, all I know is that, the sacrifices we did before, was all worth it. It took us more than 3yrs to realize each other's worth. We needed to fall for other people before we exactly understand that all those years, we're just pretty much into each other. We needed time apart before we figure out that all we ever wanted was to be together. Kakaiba. Kakaiba lang.

If I could just hug her now, I would never let go. If I could be with her now, I would wish for time to stop. If I could hold her hand now, I would let her feel that those hands fit perfectly with mine. If I could see her now, I would just smile and let her know exactly what I'm feeling

Di man kami magkasama, malayo man kami sa isa't isa, wala na yung takot ko, wala yung pagdududa ko, kasi we've been challenged before by time, by distance, and by other's love, pero who would have thought na makakarating kami sa puntong 'to? Wala. Kahit ako. Pero I'm so blessed kung anong meron kami ngayon. I'm in love with her before, today and always.

Feels good. Thank You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May karapatan kang ipahayag yan. Tongue in a lung, wag kang tatameme.