Friday, January 23, 2015

3:10am-3:24am Jan 24, 2015

It's a war zone in my mind and I have fighting thoughts, battling beliefs, quarreling ideas, with every single word inside my mind, I think I need to spit it all out. I'm damn straight sure, I need the word diarrhea right now. I'd better have a lot of good things to say, but, no, I don't.

I feel like I'm crippled - can't go nowhere. I feel like I'm mute - must not say anything. I feel like I'm deaf - can't hear anything  (especially now that I'm desperately looking for words, for answers) I feel like shit, that's all :(

Then I saw this:
"You are loved, Dear. Remember that."
- @sixwordshort (Twitter)

It made the war zone peaceful. The only thing, my battle needed was this the same assurance - that I am loved. And yes, I am loved. For those who truly cares, will remain. For those who truly loves me, will never be gone (not ever)

PS. Remember that.
PPS. 3am and I wanna sleep. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May karapatan kang ipahayag yan. Tongue in a lung, wag kang tatameme.