Friday, January 23, 2015

It's time to go

I was talking to my cousin the other day because she broke up with the love of her life. She cried. Of course, break up yun e. Hmmm

You know what's dumb? It's when you let go of someone who would stick with you no matter what. 

You know what's dumber? It's when you stick to someone no matter what, but they're just waiting for you to let go.

Heh. I'm not putting up any persuasive argument here about break ups. It's just that I pray and I hope that love will always be enough for two people to choose each other no matter what. I just hope that instead of people spending time on each other's flaws, they should just hug each other tight and assure that everything will be just fine. I just hope that I love you also means I'll never leave you (not now, not ever)

Thoughts. Thoughts. Thoughts exploding at 12:52 am of Jan 24, 2015. Opppp. Gonna blog soon! Thank y'all. Goodnight


No comments:

Post a Comment

May karapatan kang ipahayag yan. Tongue in a lung, wag kang tatameme.