Saturday, February 22, 2014

Original Song: Someday By Wonder



Started this February with a crazy idea of surprising someone with a song (I'd do it 'cause it's love month para nakakakilig :> ) I know that it will be so much more special if I'll have an original song made for that person. I decided to message Hannah, a youtube singer/composer, commissioned her to compose a song. Told her my story and the theme that I wanted in the song. Settled my payment and I waited for weeks. Just tada! got this song. 

It's so special to me. I just hope it will also be special to that someone. You certainly know who you are, diba? :) 

These are my favorite lines:
-The warmth of your smile fades away.
-Leaving you gets harder everytime we have to part
-I smile to myself and know, I got you <3
-I know it's wishful thinking on my part, we've got our separate lives that's what makes this all so hard. But I can't help it darling, I can't help the way I feel. Maybe someday it will all work out, somehow, but
for now, you live here, and I live there, someday in the middle we meet somewhere, I make you laugh, we fall in love.

Music and Lyrics: HannahBallistic / Wonder

Leaving this song with love and kisses. Will be back by April, as soon as my semester will be done.

XOXO, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

May karapatan kang ipahayag yan. Tongue in a lung, wag kang tatameme.